InfraRecorder - Free CD/DVD burning solution
InfraRecorder is a free CD/DVD burning solution for Microsoft Windows.
It offers a wide range of powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
- Create custom data, music and mixed-mode, and video projects and record them to physical compact discs or disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Create and record disc images.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Create direct disc copies, on the fly or by using a temporary disc image.
- Erase (blank) rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and append more sessions to that kind of discs.
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from beening added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect detailed information about their capabilities.
- Display detailed disc information.
- Scan selected tracks for errors.
- Read and save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
- Modern customizable Windows Explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop files from the explorer view of the program and
Windows Explorer to the project view.
- Uses different project view layouts for different type of projects to
make the users work easier.
- Features a separate express application designed to guide the user
to the most essential tools as quick and easy as possible.
- Fully translatable interfaces for the main application, express
application and the shell extension.
Integrates with explorer and adds new shell context menu options.
- Record saved projects and disc images.
- Open and edit saved projects.
- Highly customizable, can be displayed in a submenu and with or
without menu icons.
- The shell extension can be registered with any file extension that
the user wants.
Click here to download InfraRecorder