Using Single-Row Functions
This section explains how to use MySQL functions. Using functions inside your SQL statement properly can greatly save coding on the caller side such as PHP.
1. Using String Functions, Part 1
2. Using String Functions, Part 2
3. Using String Functions, Part 3
4. Using MySQL Date and Time Functions, Part 1
5. Using MySQL Date and Time Functions, Part 2
6. Using MySQL Date and Time Functions, Part 3
7. Using MySQL Control Flow Functions
8. Using MySQL Conversion Functions
9. Using MySQL Comparison Functions
10. Using Aggregate Functions in MySQL
11. Numeric Functions in MySQL
12. Miscellaneous Functions in MySQL
13. Using LIMIT and SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS and FOUND_ROWS() to Page Thru Query Result
Back to Tutorial Index: MySQL Database How-to Articles and Tutorials
Copyright © 2013 GeeksEngine.com. All Rights Reserved.
This website is hosted by LunarPages.
No portion may be reproduced without my written permission. Software and hardware names mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of their respective companies. Should any right be infringed, it is totally unintentional. Drop me an email and I will promptly and gladly rectify it.