Single Table SELECT Statement
Selecting data from a database is the most common way of using relational database. This section shows you how to perform various selections as well as some unique features implemented in MySQL.
1. The Basic SELECT Statement
2. Using Column Alias in SELECT Statement
3. Using Literal Character Strings
4. Perform Arithmetic Operations
5. Use WHERE Clause to Conditionally Select Rows
6. Sorting Data
7. Using LIMIT Clause to Constrain the Number of Rows Retrieved
8. Using Comparison Operators, Part I
9. Using Comparison Operators, Part II
10. Using LIKE Comparison Operator
11. Using Logical Operators
12. Eliminating Duplicate Rows
Back to Tutorial Index: MySQL Database How-to Articles and Tutorials
Copyright © 2013 GeeksEngine.com. All Rights Reserved.
This website is hosted by LunarPages.
No portion may be reproduced without my written permission. Software and hardware names mentioned on this site are registered trademarks of their respective companies. Should any right be infringed, it is totally unintentional. Drop me an email and I will promptly and gladly rectify it.